Impel Social Media Community Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in Impel Pharmaceuticals Inc. (“Impel”). As a pharmaceutical company, we have to be mindful of the regulations that govern our industry. To ensure our communications are consistent with our mission and public obligations, below are our Community Guidelines. Our Community Guidelines are subject to change at any time, Impel reserves the right to add, remove or modify any content or material posted on the account or any platform, discontinue the account, accept or reject those who may wish to follow the account and respond to any questions or comments addressed to the account or any platform.
Our community guidelines
Current platforms we use to reach you, are:
1. These platforms are created and managed by Impel. Their purpose is to educate the public about health, wellness, the diseases we aspire to treat, and the populations we serve, as well as our company, mission and values. If you engage with us online you are agreeing to our Social Media Community Guidelines. Our accounts are only in English and intended for US audiences only; however, you may receive posts in another language if this is listed under your profile. The content posted by us is for informational and educational purposes only and is NOT professional medical advice.
2. Please be respectful of others. Mentions, comments, likes, favorites, and retweets are welcomed, however, the pharmaceutical industry is a highly regulated one and as a result, we may not be allowed to respond to and may delete mentions, direct messages (DMs) and replies that:
- Include profanity, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning content (including images, videos, and links)
- Are disparaging, threatening, condone violence or illegal behavior
- Offer health or medical advice
- Are commercial or advertising, (e.g., sell products and services, or recruit fans and followers)
- Are considered spam or are excessively repetitive and/or dispute to the community
- Ask questions directly related to financial, legal, regulatory, confidential information or medical issues
- Violate the social media platform rules
3. Please do not use these platforms to report adverse events or medical side effects. If you believe that you have experienced any medical side effects or reactions from an Impel product, please consult your physician, pharmacist, or other healthcare professionals immediately. You can also report adverse events and medical side effects to us directly at 1-833-TRUDHESA. Additionally, any personal information that you provide may be processed in internal Impel databases and sent to regulators. You may also report side effects to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) at https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/medwatch/index.cfm?action=reporting.home or by calling 1-800-FDA-1088.
4. All comments containing information about clinical trials that you or someone you know has participated in will be removed from the page.
5. All comments that contain personal information, including, but not limited to, your or another individual’s home or email address, phone number, zip code, genetic makeup, or treatment regimen may be removed.
6. If you or someone you know has possibly experienced a side effect while taking an Impel product or would like to report a product complaint, please visit https://impelpharma.com/contact/ to contact Impel Information by email.
7. If you have a medical question related to your condition, please talk to your physician, pharmacist, or other healthcare professional.
- Impel does not create or control, and is not responsible for, the content or opinions of any users or other third parties. We claim no responsibility for the accuracy of content on other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content.
- Impel may provide links or references to other sites as part of its Tweets. However, Impel claims no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided are merely a convenience to the users of this platform
- Impel reserves the right to add, remove or modify any content or material posted on an account, discontinue the account, accept or reject those who may wish to follow the account and respond to any questions or comments addressed to the account.
- No other entity other than Impel and its authorized users may represent the company.
- Impel is listening and we will aim to respond to everyone we can in a timely manner when appropriate. Nevertheless, Impel reserves the right to respond, but does not guarantee a reply.
Our Social Media Community Guidelines are subject to change and may be modified to reflect variations in our social media platforms.
© 2021 Impel NeuroPharma, Inc. All Rights Reserved.